Sunday, 25 November 2012

Anna's Quilts

Good morning from a cool Hazyview, Mpumalanga, South Africa!

Whenever I can, I travel with my Husband to meetings in other provinces, it makes the trip shorter and more interesting for him. So we came through yesterday afternoon from Johannesburg (4.5 hour drive) and while he is in his meeting this morning(Chad serves on the Audit Committee of several Municipalities), I'm waiting in a restaurant close by, catching up on some admin or hand work.

I have been rather busy with quilt work lately, which I'm ecstatic about by the way! This quit below is one of my return-Clients - Anna de la Rey. It's a Jellyroll quilt pattern by Me & My Sister and from the Fabric House Moda, Nature's Choice. I did the quilting and finished the quilt with binding.



I have also been working on Anna's Log Cabin...It took me a while to get started on this one but now it's done and Anna is very happy with it.





 
 
I was still busy sewing the finishing binding on by hand when I took these pics... had to get it done while the sun was still shining and the 4 o'clock Johannesburg rain came...







No comments:

Post a Comment